DESIGNED for BEAUTY.
MADE for LIFE.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Armadillo Deck Composite Decking
Armadillo strives to make products that stand up to Mother Nature and the wear and tear of your lifestyle. We are so confident in our products that we offer a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Armadillo Commercial includes a 5-year limited warranty.
WARRANTY CLAIM PROCESS FOR ARMADILLO COMPOSITE DECKING
Our customers are very important to us. We take a great deal of pride in our brand name and strive to achieve the expectations of our customers.
• Initial Review: Your claim will be reviewed for proper documentation and assigned to a Claims Representative.
• Inspection: If an inspection is necessary to obtain further information for your claim, we will arrange after the initial information has been submitted.
• Determination Process: The Claims Representative will review all documentation for warrantable issues. You will be contacted by Armadillo with the determination of your claim.
• Claim Completed: Once the review process is complete, an email will be sent explaining the claim decision. If your claim is approved, you will receive a notification with further details.
• Claim Closed: The claim is complete and closed.
WARRANTY CLAIM CHECKLIST FOR ARMADILLO COMPOSITE DECKING
Below you’ll find a list of everything that you’ll need to submit a claim. Once you have everything that’s needed, you can click the button below to start your claim. We will accept legible photos of documents, including those taken with mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets. A Claim Representative will contact you within 30 days of claim submission.
• Proof of Purchase: Invoice/receipt from the purchase of the materials showing dates, decking product purchased — itemized, cost of decking, etc.
• Photos: 3–4 photos showing the problem area of the deck project and 1 photo of the deck project as a whole
• Date of Installation
• Contractor Information (if applicable)